domingo, 4 de março de 2012

14 de novembro de 2011

I shouldn’t, but I really miss you sometimes. I know, it’s been two years, but… Everything is too much different, and I don’t know you anymore. You’re anyone else now. Seems like the awesome person I first met don’t exist anymore. And it kills me. I feel guilty for it.

I feel loving someone who is dead. Sometimes I ask myself if I wasn’t dreaming about who I thought you were, ‘cause I can’t find that one in yourself today. I miss you, but I miss who you used to be, not the monster you became. It’s easy to say myself I don’t love you when I step by you on the street and I see that terrible person. But it’s impossible not to cry when I remember why I felt in love with you; why I used to say you would be my husband forever. It’s impossible not to miss your bear hug, your lovely hands, your soft voice, your care.

I rather hope for the future. I believe you’ll wake up, and stop being like this. I’ll always care about you, always. I’ll always cry for you. And I’ll always hope you to change back who you were. And when that happens, I’ll be here. Forever.

Please, don’t forget. I love you. I always will.

Nenhum comentário: